- A set of twelve tiles with engravings of farm animals.
- Manufacturer - Minton Hollins & Co
- Size - 6x6 inch
- Date - c1880's
- Designer - W.P.Simpson
- Place of Origin - UK
- Materials & Techniques - Transfer printed
- Van Lemmen, Hans. Minton Hollins Picture Tiles, Gladstone Pottery Museum, Second Edition, 1985.
- Austwick, J & B. The Decorated Tile, London, Pitman House, 1980.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.