- Manufacturer - JG & JF Low
- Size - 6 1/4" by 4 1/2"
- Date - c1885
- Designer - Arthur Osborne
- Place of Origin - USA
- Materials and Techniques - Dust pressed and Moulded, translucent glaze.
- Barnard, Julian. Victorian Ceramic Tiles, London, Christies, 1979.
- Pennington, Richard. Low Art Tile - John Gardner Low & The Artists of Boston's Gilded Age - Richard Pennington - 2010
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.